Tuesday, December 20, 2011

We Survived!

Finals are over! Cory and I came out of finals week with... decent grades...! Friday morning my apartment had an early Christmas to celebrate the end of Fall Semester! Cory, and some of our other friends, came over at 7 in the morning and the festivities began. Over the passed few days we had filled each others stockings with little Dollar Store gifts, so we opened those and then ate a wonderful breakfast that Aly made us. Cory came in a little late (due to the fact that he was pulled over on the way to my apartment), and the first thing that he did when he walked into the apartment was stand right in front of me, with a stack of papers, the first with a big I on it, and then started throwing the papers on the ground, one after another. I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U-S-O-M-U-C-H was written on the papers! It was such a simple, yet thoughtful little gesture. It definitely made my morning. I took my last final right after this, and then we headed back to Wyoming for the break. The picture above is of Cory sporting the pink and orange fuzzy socks that I got in my stocking. He is one a-DORK-able guy. I sure love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment