Thursday, December 8, 2011

Finals Are Here

And the studying begins! Finals for Utah State start next week, so Cory and I have been living in the library. Between finals, work, and getting ready for Christmas, there isn't a whole lot of time for anything else. (well except for blogging of course) We did most of our Christmas shopping last week because we knew that  we were going to be in crunch mode, and wouldn't have much time to get any shopping done! All the presents for the Harker family have been purchased, and most of the presents for my family too. Now all I need is a few friends gifts and we will be golden. I have been really stressed about money lately with tuition due and Christmas coming up, so I was going to stay in Logan an extra week and make some more money instead of heading home for Christmas right after finals. My parents didn't like this idea, so my dad called me up and told me that he would pay me 50 bucks for every day that I will be missing work, if I go up to Cowley early! Well that was some pretty good incentive, so it looks like I will be in Wyoming on the 16th of December instead of the 22nd! That means I will get to see the Harkers before they head off to Hawaii for the break. Yup that's right. Cory will be laying on the beach basking in the sun in Hawaii while I am in cold Wyoming freezing my butt off! Its a good thing I love that boy our I would probably really hate him! Ha. Well Merry Christmas to all of you reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment