Monday, January 9, 2012

Spring Semester

If we survive this semester I think it will be a miracle. Between school, work, and trying to plan a June wedding, life is going to be pure chaos. 

Today was the first day of classes for the Spring Semester. I woke up early and was attempting to make it to Richmond for work on time. Last night it was really cold so I knew that my windows would be frosted. When I walked out of my room, to my surprise, Cory was there to greet me with a big hug and kiss. He knows that I am not the biggest fan of my new job yet, so he wanted to boost me up for the long day I had ahead of me. When we walked out to my car he had also scraped all my windows and started up my car so that it was all warm when I got in. Wow I sure got lucky finding him. I made it to work with time to spare.

While I was at work Cory was at class. He has a crazy schedule this semester:
Family Finance
Biology (with me)
Math 1050
Math 1060
Work and Marriage
and of course Racquetball

Then he works after classes at night.

My schedule on the other hand is just about the opposite. I work all morning and then attend afternoon classes which include:

Spanish
Biology
Exploring Lifespan Development
and another Social Work class

Well that is all the time I have wasting on blogging today. Back to being productive.

2 comments:

  1. May I suggest an easy cure for frosty windows when a garage is not an option? Take two towels and sew them together at the short end. Now, after you are done using your car for the day - put it over your windshield and "lock" it on with the front doors. Use the old ugly towels. It works like a dream baby! Do I need to send you one? It will make life easier - I promise! Just some advice from your ol' aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! You need to send me one! I can't sew!

    ReplyDelete