Sunday, February 19, 2012

Random pictures and stories in no particular order!

1. This weekend we have been house/dog sitting for the Speight family. Its been great! Free food, laundry, a HUGE TV, and hot tub for a whole weekend! Count us in!
2. I had the best Valentines day ever! Cory surprised me with flowers, breakfast, and a beautiful heart necklace, and that was just the beginning. After work and school we went out to dinner at Cafe Sabor, and then to the movie "The Vow!" I have never been so spoiled in my life. I sure got lucky snatching that boy up! 
3. A beautiful little Laramie girl paid us a visit! The Despain Family came up for Mina Alyson's blessing! We had a really fun time bowling, and going out to eat ice cream. Josie and Cory got along really well. It was super cute. :) He is going to make an amazing father... in 10 years... at least.

4. I have been a baking fool lately. Tamales, pizza, bread, rolls, cookies, mashed potatoes, pot roast, and lots of other things! And you know what... I'm loving it. 

5. I am so thankful for all the great people I know! I have been truly blessed. LIFE IS GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment